I am very good at cartwheels, imitating Disney Princesses, and making soup. I grew up with six sisters and two brothers so I can easily apply my make-up using the toaster as a mirror.
I have taught middle school English (a little like playing Wac-a-Mole) and writing at Brigham Young University and the University of Maryland.
My husband and I are the parents of two amazing daughters. We live in Utah by the mountains, next to a lake and a river.
Media Conversations with Joani
Click on the links below to listen in on some of my past interviews or read some of my guest blog posts.
- WCBS Newsradio in New York City: Author Talks – 6/16/21 Interview
- Jungle Red Writers – 6/10/21 Guest Blog Post
- Tan Talk Radio Network: Joy on Paper – 6/3/21 Interview
- Writer Types Podcast with Eric Beetner – 6/1/21 Interview
- KKNW in Seattle, WA: Conversations Live with Vicki St. Clair – 5/26/21 Interview
- Authors on Air Global Network: Dialogue Between the Lines – 5/25/21 Interview
- Frolic – 5/25/21 Guest Blog Post
- Rogue Women Writers – 5/24/21 Guest Blog Post
Random Info About Joani
Click a button to see random bits of bio, photos and my Love & Loathe Wall.